Web Design Service
Expert Web Design Service
Parkersburg Web Design & SEO is a professional West Virginia web design company serving businesses across the Mountaineer state. We help local Parkersburg businesses and those in Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Wheeling, Fairmont, Weirton, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, and others. Our experienced staff develops WordPress, Squarespace, and Wix websites for your business. If you’re looking to sell online we offer several E-commerce solutions, including websites with WooCommerce.
Meet the owner
Parkersburg Web Design & SEO is your best choice for Web Design Service.
I focus on building beautiful, easy to use, high-performing websites.
Hi, I’m Jason Tanner. I was born right here in Parkersburg, WV at St. Joseph’s Hospital. After a lifetime of moving around the world, I’m now proud to be serving local businesses with my web design service.
The #1 Choice In Web Design Service
At Parkersburg Web Design & SEO I focus on designing and developing the most effective, easiest-to-use, and high-performing website for your business. You’ll find everything you need included in my 100% Done-For-You web design service. You’re never charged extra for a domain name, website hosting, email, SSL security, on-page SEO, and more.
I work with only the most trusted and relied upon platforms for your web design project, like WordPress, Webflow, Squarespace, and Wix. If your business is ready to go beyond the average and move up to a Premium website design experience, I’m one of the few web design services using Webflow and EditorX. No matter the platform, you still get everything you need to look professional and achieve your business goals. All included.
Parkersburg Web Design & SEO has a streamlined Customer Onboarding process to make the process as easy as possible. It includes a Discovery Call & Audit, Roadmap, Wireframes, Content & Creatives, Training, Launch, and Post-Launch activities. And when your project launches, my Handover Package has all the details of your ownership with your log-in information. And finally, all web design service clients receive my free e-book “8 Steps To Increase Your Exposure On Google”.
Free Web Design Consultation
Speak directly with the owner. It’s fast and easy. Call for your free, no-obligation website design consultation.
Experienced E-Commerce Web Design Service
There are several options Parkersburg Web Design & SEO can offer for your E-commerce website, most notably, WooCommerce and Shopify. Whether you’re selling physical goods, digital products, or services, our web design service has the experience and skills to set up your online shop.
I also connect your online store to the major online payment gateways Square, PayPal, and Stripe so you can accept all major credit and debit cards in your e-commerce shop. Existing merchant accounts sometimes offer a way to integrate your online shop. Or you may also want to include options like Google Wallet, Apple Pay, Amazon Payments, or even accept BitCoin payments.
Affordable Web Design Service
If budget is a factor for your business, to save on costs, many business owners choose a pre-made template or theme and have some alterations made to suit their specific business needs.
WordPress, static HTML, Joomla, Wix, Squarespace, NicePage, Shopify, EditorX, and WebFlow all have pre-made templates or themes designed for most business sectors. The options for pre-made WordPress themes and templates, in particular, are in the several thousand.
Web Design Service Prices
It’s worth noting that every Web Design project is unique, and a final quote for yours will be based on your specific needs and circumstances. The only way to know for sure is to phone me for a Discovery Call. That said, the below prices are quite accurate for my custom-made designs, and in the range of industry standards. Choosing a pre-made template can lower these figures dramatically.
$500 – $1,000 For Design & Development
Single page. Plus annual maintenance fees of $400 – $1,200.
Our Web Design Service Workflow
- Discovery Call & Audit: The first step is research. We start with a Discovery Call to determine your goals and ideas for the project. Next, I audit your existing online presence to determine relevant obstacles and opportunities.
- Contract: I lay out the details and scope of the project in writing, and give you a price breakdown, and payment schedule. Adjustments to any part can be made as required. We electronically sign the contract.
- Initial Payment: I email your invoice with a link to make your first online payment. Once confirmed, I get to work on your project.
- Asset Collection: This is where you upload to our shared Google Drive folder any specific assets you have that need to be used. Vector logo files, text, photographs, graphics, or videos.
- Strategy & Roadmap: Next, we plot our strategy. A deep research dive into your competitors leads me to keyword research. After, I map out your page architecture and build website wireframes or mockups.
- Content & Creatives: A good portion of the project time will be spent writing high-quality, unique, and relevant copy for all the main pages. I also design and edit all the needed creatives.
- Build, Training, & Launch: Here’s my favorite part. I build a full, working development site to test functionality, so you can give that final thumbs up. Then I migrate the dev site to your live domain and train you and/or your staff on how to use everything. And finally, we publicly launch your new website.
- Post Launch: Now that your business website is live, I still have a lot of work to do. There are frequent software patches and bug fixes to code, security updates, content changes, etc. And let’s not forget about SEO. You should get Citations listings, Inbound Marketing content, a Backlink strategy, etc.
Conversion Tactics: Turning Lookers Into Buyers
more leads… more CONVERSIONS.
Get your free copy now.
Don't Forget Our Other Services
Call now if you’re sick and tired of the “other guys” getting all the business. Let’s get to work optimizing your online presence & getting you ranked in Google.